123 HP Envy 7858 Printer
If you are searching for a printing device to suit your home-office, then the HP Envy 7858 printer is the best buy. The printing device performs the basic printer functions of print, scan and copy by using 123.hp.com/envy7858. But what gives the device an edge is its premium features of fax, mobile printing and wireless printing, making the device a coveted machine to buy. With its unmatched quality, assisted by HP original ink cartridges, and its commendable speed of printing turns it into a perfect office printing device. Paired with extra abilities to print photos, the HP Envy 7858 printer is a perfect commodity.
The basic function of any printing device is to print documents from a computer. This service is provided by the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 and it gives a good experience of speed and quality.
The need for duplicate hard copies is high in an office. This is fulfilled by the copy feature of the HP Envy 7858 printer, giving the user convenience in working with many people.
Hardcopies can be saved and transferred electronically to other devices by scanning the hard copies into the computer using the scanner bed of the 123 hp envy 7858. This gives more protection and convenience.
Transfer of official documents is now made easy with the fax feature available on the HP Envy 7858 printer. It gives the user the best way to securely transfer confidential documents.
123 HP Envy 7858 First Time Printer Setup
First time printer setup involves the proper installation of the 123.hp.com/envy7858 keeping in mind the preferences of the user with respect to location and power supply along with the fixing of basic accessories of the printing device.
- Place the box containing 123 HP Envy 7858 printer in a safe place to keep damages at bay.
- Open the box containing the device by removing the tapes that are used to seal the box. Take out the HP Envy 7858 printer out of the box and place it on a flat place to prevent tripping of the device.
- Set the printing device in a location that is comfortable for the future use of the device by the user, possibly near the computer.
- Take out all the accessories that are shipped along with the printing device. Check the presence of all the accessories of the device by crosschecking with the list that details about them.
- Ink cartridges for your HP Envy 7858 printer are shipped along with the box of the printing device. Make sure to use HP original ink cartridge for a long lasting and safe usage.
- From among the accessories, separate the box containing the ink cartridges further on using Printer Setup. Open the box using a sharp tool and carefully pull out the ink cartridges by handling it on the black plastic area.
- Make sure to keep the power of the printing device turned on till the completion of the process.
- Open the top door of the printing device and insert the cartridges into the respective slots. Close the top door of the printing device once the cartridges come to a state of rest.
- Take out the power cords from the printer box. Remove the packing materials that are present on both sides of the power cord.
- Connect one end to the rear of the HP Envy 7858 printer and the other end to a power supply socket. Make sure that the power supply socket is a direct one. In case a direct socket is unavailable, use an extension box temporarily.
- If the power supply has any issues of voltage fluctuations, fix a stabilizer to prevent damage to the electric system of the printing device.
- Press the power button on the HP Envy 7858 printer. Now, open the screen of the printing device and set the date and regional preferences of the user.
- Open the front door of the printing device and pull out the paper tray. Check the specification of 123 HP Envy 7858 printer to know the compatible paper type.
- Take the sheets of paper and arrange them uniformly before placing them in the paper tray.
- Make sure not to exceed the permissible amount of the paper so that there are no issues of overloading that may result in complications of the printing work.
- The 123.hp.com/setup envy7858 is compatible with various types of paper. So make sure that you load only one type of paper at a time.
- Once the paper is loaded properly close the paper tray to avoid dampening of the paper quality.
123 HP Envy 7858 Setup and Installation
The below steps brief on the installation of the driver of HP Envy 7858 printer:
- The driver plays a very important role in the functioning of the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 in coordination with the computer. It acts as the communication link between the devices.
- Before the installation of the driver of the printing device on the computer, make sure that the computer is compatible with the printing device by checking the system requirements of the device.
- Since the driver is to be installed in the computer, make sure to download the driver that is compatible with the OS of the computer.
- A strong internet connection is required for the perfect download of the driver and its successful installation. So make sure to avail it if the computer is not connected to one.
The below steps lead to the successful installation of the driver for windows:
- Turn on the power for the windows computer and check the compatibility of the windows computer with the printing device.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy7858 and make a primary connection from the printing device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once the connection is made, open devices and printers in the start menu and, find the list of printing devices that are in proximity with the computer.
- From the list, select the HP Envy 7858 printer and add it to the devices of the computer and unplug the USB cable from the computer.
- Now, download and install the latest driver. Make the connection between the devices only when prompted by the driver installer.
The driver for the Mac computer is installed by following the steps given below:
- Before beginning the process of downloading the driver, make sure that the Mac computer runs with the OS that is higher than Mac OS X.
- Turn on the power supply for the computer and the HP Envy 7858 printer. Make the elemental connection between the devices using a USB cable.
- Open the scan and print menu in the system preferences and add the printing device to the device of the computer. Once the addition is made, the computer automatically prompts for the download of the latest driver.
- Go with the prompt and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the driver. Make connections between the devices when prompted and choose the mode of connection.
Why Choose Us?
Facing technical issues with the HP Envy 7858 printer? No worries. Feel free to get in touch with us round the clock. With our technically experienced team of experts, get the best technical service and have all issues resolved.
Our team of experts give you the genuine service, guiding you in the right path. Get in touch with our team whenever you are in need. Our experts guide you to the path of light, enriching your experience with the 123.hp.com.
We are available 24/7 giving solutions to your problems at your disposal. Contact us and get quick solutions for any issue that haunts your printing experience and make your HP Envy 7858 printer your best companion at work.
123 HP Envy 7858 Wireless Setup
Wireless connection using Wi-Fi protect is enabled for the printing device by following the given steps:
- Wireless connection of the 123 hp setup 7858 makes the user more comfortable by providing him with remote access.
- A secure wireless connection from the HP Envy 7858 printer can be established using the WPS abbreviated as Wi-Fi Protect setup.
- Turn on the computer and make a connection from the computer to a network through a network router. For the activation of WPS method the router must have a WPS push button.
- Turn on the envy 7858 wireless and go to the settings of the device. In the settings turn on the wireless mode to activate the wireless signal receptor.
- In the wireless settings, enable the WPS mode. Once enabled, press the WPS push button on the rear of the network router as early as possible.
- On pressing the WPS pushbutton on the rear of the network router, the HP Envy 7858 printer gets connected to the network.
Auto wireless connect to a network for the orienting device is done by following the given steps:
- Turn on the computer to which the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 has to be connected wirelessly. Procure a network router that has a good connectivity range.
- Turn on the network router and make a connection from the computer to the network via the router.
- Now, turn open the printing device and wait for the device to boot up. Make sure that the network router is close to the HP Envy 7858 printer, so that, there is no sign of weak signal.
- Go to the settings of the printing device and turn on the wireless mode to activate the wireless adapter present on the printing device. Make sure that the signal of the network is strong.
- Once the wireless adapter is activated, the printing device searches for the networks nearby. The auto wireless connect technology embedded in the printing device makes the connection to the network automatically.
123 HP Envy 7858 Printer Document
Documents can be printed from the windows by the following method:
- The initial setup and driver installation of the hp envy 7858 driver have to be done perfectly before printing documents from the printing device.
- Turn on the windows computer and the HP Envy 7858 printer and, wait for the device to start up.
- Go to the printers and devices option and check if the HP Envy 7858 printer has been made the default printing device of the computer. If not, add it as the default printing device.
- Now, go to the file that has to be printed and select the print option to open the print wizard. In the print wizard set the size of the document and the number of copies to be printed.
- In the printing device column select the 123.hp.com/envy7858. Now press the print option and the document you wanted gets printed from your HP Envy 7858 printer.
Documents from the Mac computer are printed as follows:
- Make the initial setup of the printing device perfectly and make a connection between the computer and the HP Envy 7858 printer using USB cable, Ethernet or wireless connection.
- Make sure that the power supply to the computer and the printing device and, the router, in case of wireless connection, is uninterrupted.
- Open the scan and print menu in the computer and ensure that the HP Envy 7858 printer has been made the default printing device of the computer.
- Open the file or document that has to be printed and make sure that the file format is supported by the printing device. If not, convert the file to a supported format.
- Open the print wizard by selecting the print option. In the print wizard, set the name of the printer as123.hp.com/setup 7858, select the number of copies and the pages to be printed.
123 HP Envy 7858 Mobile Print Services
ePrint feature for the HP Envy 7858 printer is setup using the following instructions:
- ePrint is a simple mobile printing platform that allows the user to print files from his Android device directly to the HP Envy 7858 printer.
- Before beginning the ePrint setup the printing device has to be added to a wireless network.
- Open the app store in the Android device and download the Hp ePrint app. Now go to the printer setting and enable ePrint.
- Once the ePrint is enabled, it prints the details of the ePrint configuration. Use the details of the ePrint to furnish it in the Hp ePrint app and make a connection.
- From the details pull out the email address of the computer which will be useful in sending files to the printing device.
Airprint can be setup on the printing device using the following steps:
- Apple devices are inbuilt with the AirPrint feature. So there are no changes to be made to the Apple device.
- Turn on the HP Envy 7858 printer and connect it to a network so that the printing device is connected to the internet.
- Open an app on the Apple device that supports AirPrint and select the file that has to be printed.
- In the print dialog box set the number of copies and select the HP Envy 7858 printer as the device on which the document has to be printed.
- Select the print option to print the document on the printing device. Summary of the completed print job can be viewed in the Apple device.
123 HP Envy 7858 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 7858 printer may at times falter to do its printing job as it used to function. This may be a result of errors that occur due to technical faults or man-made errors. The resolution of these errors constitutes the troubleshooting process.
- Printer offline message displayed on the computer screen can be very frustrating as it prevents printing from the computer.
- Start the basic troubleshooting process of restarting the computer and the 123.hp.com/setup 7858. Make sure to disconnect the cables before restarting.
- Check the connection between the computer and the printing device. Make sure that the USB cable involved in the connection is in good shape.
- In case of wireless connections make sure that the signal from the network is strong enough to be connected to the computer.
- Go to the driver of the printing device and make sure that the driver is up to date and is compatible with the OS of the computer.
- Ink cartridges play a pivotal role in determining the quality of the printed output from the 123 hp setup envy 7858. Make sure to use HP original ink cartridges for the best output quality.
- Open the top door of the printing device and make sure that the ink nozzles of the ink cartridge are free from dirt as the presence of any dirt may reduce the quality of the print.
- Empty ink cartridges have to be replaced with new ones at the sight of the slightest dip in the quality of printing.
- Another factor that affects the print quality is the paper used for printing. Make sure to use high quality paper with the required GSM.
- Before beginning any troubleshooting measures make sure that the issue is related to the 123.hp.com/envy7858 or the computer.
- Check the connection between the computer and the network. If the connection is made using an Ethernet cable make sure that the cable is in prime condition.
- If the connection is made wirelessly to the network, then make sure that the wireless printing mode is turned on and the wireless adapter of the printing device is functioning properly.
- Check the signal strength of the network and restart the router to enhance the strength of the signal.
- Check if the software installed on the computer like the printer software and the printer driver are up to date.