123 HP Envy 7858 Troubleshooting
The HP Envy 7858 printer is a very good printing device. But at times, even the hp envy 7858 printer may not be able to do the printing process properly and deliver the goods required by the user. This may be caused due to the presence of errors caused by human errors or technical faults. This may cause the work efficiency of the user to go down. In such a situation, we provide some easy solutions to restore the device back to performing its normal functions. Follow the troubleshooting steps and experience smooth and productive printing from your 123 hp envy 7858.
123 HP Envy 7858 Wireless Troubleshooting
- Begin with the basic troubleshooting procedure of restarting the computer, the 123.hp.com/envy7858 and the network router through which the connection has been made.
- Make sure that the connection from the computer to the network has been established. If not, make the connection immediately.
- Check the signal strength of the network on the computer and the hp envy 7858 printer. If the signal is weak, make necessary arrangements to make the signal stronger.
- Go to the settings of the printer and check if the wireless printing mode has been turned, as the turning on of this option makes the wireless adapter active.
- Inspect the network to which the computer has been connected and be sure that the printing device is connected to the same network.
- Open the driver of the printing device and make sure that the connectivity setting is set to wireless.
123 HP Envy 7858 Printer is Offline
- Printer is offline message displayed on the windows computer can always be very frustrating. When the 123 hp setup 7858 printer is offline, no message from the computer cannot be transferred.
- Check the power connections between the devices to provide optimal power supply.
- Check the connections between the computer and the printing device. In case of USB connection check the condition of the USB cable.
- In case of wired network, check the condition of the Ethernet cable. If there is any damage to the cable, replace the cable to a new one.
- For wireless connections, check the condition of the network router. Also, make sure that the computer and the 123.hp.com/envy7858 are connected to the same network.
- Turn on the Mac computer and make sure that the computer is compatible with the hp envy 7858 printer by confirming with the system requirements.
- Go to the devices and printers and, check if the HP Envy 7858 printer is added to the devices of the computer. If the addition is not made, make the addition to get the printing device online.
- If the printer is still offline, check the connection cables and make changes to them by replacing old cables with new ones.
- Go to the driver and check the mode of connectivity between the computer and the printing device. Make the physical connection in the same way as has been set in the driver.
123 HP Envy 7858 Cartrige Problem or Cartridge Missing Error
- Recognition of the ink cartridge by the hp envy 7858 printer and the computer is very essential in the printing of documents using the printing device.
- Open the top door of the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printing device. Make sure that there have been no interruptions in the power supply during the installation of the ink cartridges.
- Remove the ink cartridges from their slots and make sure that there are no damages on the ink cartridges. Damaged ink cartridges have to be replaced immediately.
- Inspect the ink nozzle of the ink cartridge to make sure that it is free from the protective film that protects it.
- Go to the settings of the printer and check if the cartridge protection has been activated. If it is, disable it to make the cartridge recognizable.
- Reset the internal memory of the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printing device so that the new ink cartridge is recognized.
HP Envy 7858 Paper Mismatch Error
- Paper is very important in getting the printed output in the quality desired by the user.
- Look into the specifications of the printing device and look for the type and size of the paper compatible with the device. Load only the specified type of paper.
- Ensure that only one type of the compatible paper is loaded into the paper tray of the 123.hp.com/envy7858.
- The paper loaded in the paper tray must not cross the limit that is permitted. If the limit is crossed, it may lead to paper stuck and slow printing.
- While placing the paper in the tray, they have to be loaded uniformly and the width guides have to be adjusted.
HP Envy 7858 Fixing Print Quality Issues
- Quality of the print depends on a variety of factors like the ink cartridge, level of ink and paper type.
- Begin the test with the ink cartridges. Make sure that HP original ink cartridges have been installed to the hp envy 7858 printer.
- Check if the ink cartridges are in good shape and that they are free from impurities that may dampen the quality of the print.
- Make sure that a good quality paper is being used. Don’t use low quality paper as they may not be able to imprint the quality delivered by the ink cartridges.
- Make sure that the photo that has to be printed is of great quality so that, you get a quality output.