123 HP Envy 7858 Driver Installation
The driver is a very important entity of the HP Envy 7858 printer that must be incorporated with the computer. The incorporation of the driver creates a communication link between the computer and the printing device allowing the user to transfer files, documents and photos of his choice to the computer for printing, using the 123.hp.com/setup envy7858 . The driver has to be installed with absolute care by checking the compatibility of the printing device and the computer. Once, the driver has been successfully installed, it opens up the door for the user to enjoy all the features of the printing device.
Follow the below given steps to complete the driver installation for the windows:
- Before beginning the process of installation of the driver on the computer, make sure that the initial setup of the printing device has been implemented successfully.
- Supply power to the computer and the HP Envy 7858 printer and, make sure that the power supply is uninterrupted.
- Make sure that the primary connection between the computer and the printing device is made using a USB cable for a stable connection.
- Add the 123.hp.com/envy7858 to the computer. When the computer prompts for the download of the latest driver, follow it, to get the latest driver installed on your computer.
- Make the connection between the computer and the printing device only after setting the mode of connection.
The steps given below help in the successful installation of the driver for the Mac:
- Turn on the Mac computer and check if the operating system, of the Mac computer is higher than Mac OS X as a lower version may not support the 123.hp.com/setup envy7858.
- Connect the computer and the printing device using the USB cable provided with the accessories of the device.
- Once the connection has been established, go to the scan and print menu to add the computer as the default printing device.
- The Mac computer automatically prompts the user to download the latest driver of the 123 hp envy 7858 printing device. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Select the mode of connection that is preferable and make the connection only using the selected mode
123 HP Envy 7858 CD/CVD Driver Installation
The installation of the driver using the CD/DVD is done as follows:
- Check the box of the printing device to find the CD/DVD pre-loaded with the driver among the accessories of the computer. Make sure that the CD/DVD driver has the latest driver of the 123.hp.com/setup envy7858 saved in it.
- Turn on the Windows computer and make sure that it has a CD drive. Open the driver and place the driver CD/DVD in the drive. Make sure that no connection is made between the computer and the123.hp.com/setup envy7858.
- Open the CD/DVD drive in the computer and select the run option. The computer opens a wizard for the installation of the driver.
- Follow the instructions provided by the wizard and do accordingly for the successful completion of the installation.
- At the end of the installation, the installer demands the mode of connection between the devices. Choose your preferable mode and make the connection.
Driver installation for Mac using the driver CD/DVD is done by following the instructions given below:
- Turn on the Mac computer and make sure that the computer meets the requirements of the printing device. Also, ensure that the computer has a CD driver to insert the driver CD/DVD.
- Go to the system preferences and allow the computer to accept the new CD/DVD as the security settings of the computer may hinder the running of the CD/DVD.
- Insert the driver CD/DVD in the CD driver and open it in the computer to run the driver installer. Be very careful in not making any connection between the HP 123.hp.com/envy7858 and the computer until prompted by the installer.
- Follow the instructions provided by the driver installer to complete the installation of the driver on the computer.
- Select the mode of connection between the computer and the 123 hp setup 7858 printing device. Once the mode of connection is selected, make the connection using the selected method.
123 HP Envy 7858 Network Installation Error
When the 123.hp.com/setup envy7858 is not able to make a connection with the computer over a network, thenetwork installation error occurs. This error hinders the progress of the user to connect the computer remotely to his computer.
- Before beginning the troubleshooting of the error, check the power supply to the network router, the Windows computer and the 123.hp.com/envy7858 .
- Check the SSID of the network in the Windows computer and make sure that the printing device has been connected to the same network
- Inspect the signal strength of the network on the computer and the printing device and, make necessary changes in the position of the router to make the signal strong.
- Make sure that the router is performing well by checking the indication lights on the network router.
- Check if the system files like printer driver, printer software and printer firmware are up to date to resolve the issue.
- Turn on the Mac computer and ensure the presence of the network adapter on the Mac computer for the computer to be connected to a wireless network.
- Firstly, check if the wireless printing has been enabled on the printing device. If not, enable it immediately to clear the error.
- Make sure that the network is encrypted with a WPA or a WEP as the firewall of the computer prevents connection using an unencrypted network.
- Be careful in providing the details of the router in the network connection wizard and to enter the correct passphrase.
- If the still the problem persists, uninstall the driver from the computer and reinstall it. This may help the issue to be resolved.
123 HP Envy 7858 Troubleshooting
- Begin the troubleshooting from the base by restarting the computer and the 123.hp.com/envy7858. At most times this would rectify the issue.
- Check the network connectivity of the computer and the printing device. Make sure that the cables connecting the router and the devices are in good shape.
- The computer would be able to recognize the 123.hp.com/setup envy7858 only when both the devices are connected to the same network.
- Make the connection to the network manually using the WPS method for a safe and guaranteed network connection to proceed with the driver setup.
- If the connection is not established using the WPS method, use the wireless setup wizard to provide the connection manually.