123 HP Envy 7858 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup is essential for the user to break the barriers in connecting to the computer. The wireless setup enables wireless connection to the printing device allowing the user to access his 123 hp envy 7858 wireless printer from the computer without being near the printing device. It also increases the comfort level of the user by taking away the hassles created by the cords that are used in the case of wired printing. Moreover, the wireless printing assists the user to get the premium features of mobile printing enabled on their printing device. Altogether, wireless printing increases the efficiency and comfort level of the user.
Wireless connection using the Wi-Fi protect setup is done by following the given steps:
- Turn on your computer and the network router that has a WPS button. Connect the computer to a network through the network router. Note the name of the network for future reference during the process.
- Provide power supply to the 123 hp envy 7858 wireless. Turn on the wireless connectivity in the printing device to activate the wireless adapter of the device.
- Then get into the wireless settings and select the WPS mode to activate it. Once activated, move to the router to find the WPS button and press it down.
- This process establishes a very safe connection between the HP Envy 7858 printer and the network, without having to submit credential information like SSID and WEP.
Automatic connection to the wireless network using the auto wireless connect is done as follows:
- Provide power supply to the 123 hp setup 7858, the computer and the network router. Once a stable power supply has been established, connect the computer to the intended network.
- In the printer settings, set the mode of connection as wireless. This makes the printing device active to connect wirelessly to any wireless network.
- The auto wireless connect technology embedded in the printing device allows automatic connection to the network.
- Make sure that the network router is in proximity with the computer and the 123.hp.com/envy7858 for the auto wireless connect technology to make the connection with the network.
Wireless setup for windows is done by following the below given procedure:
- Wireless connection enabled for the HP Envy 7858 printer on the windows computer increases the efficiency of the user in accessing the printing device remotely.
- To begin with, provide uninterrupted power supply to the computer, the network router and the printing device.
- Once the devices are turned on, connect the computer to the network before connecting the printing device to the network.
- Now, turn on the wireless connectivity in the printing device and make the wireless receptor of the device active.
- Then, the connection between the 123.hp.com/envy7858 and the computer can be done using various methods like the auto wireless connect, WPS method or the wireless setup wizard, according to the convenience of the user.
Wireless connection for Mac is enabled by following the below given steps:
- Before beginning to make a wireless connection from the HP Envy 7858 printer to the network, make sure that the printing device has been added as a device of the Mac computer.
- Turn on the Mac computer and the network router and, establish a network connection between the computer and the router.
- Open the driver of the123.hp.com/setup 7858 printing device and make sure that the connectivity setting has been set to wireless connectivity.
- Now, turn on the printing device and enable the wireless connectivity mode in the printer settings. This makes the printing device ready to be connected to the network.
- Then, it is in the hands of the users to choose the method of connection from various methods available.
123HP Envy 7858 Network Setup
Network setup for the HP Envy 7858 printer is established by following the given steps:
- Connecting the 123 hp envy 7858 wireless to the network allows the user to use a common computer for all the computers that are connected to the network.
- Network setup can be done either a wired connection or a wireless connection, according to the preference of the user.
- To establish a wired network connection, an Ethernet cable has to be used by 123.hp.com/envy7858. Connect one end of the cable to the rear of the printing device and the other end to the Ethernet port of the computer.
- In case of wireless connections, establish it using the different methods available for making the connection.
123 HP Envy 7858 Wireless USB Setup
The following procedure leads to the successful Wireless USB setup:
- First, make sure that your computer is connected to the Network. Then, make a connection from the computer to the 123.hp.com/envy7858 using a USB cable.
- Make sure to install the driver and set the connectivity setting to USB. Now, the printing device is connected to the computer.
- Turn on the wireless option in the printing device to activate the wireless adapter. Then, open the printer settings in the computer and select the convert to wireless option.
- Now the printing device can be connected wirelessly to the network. This allows an easy change in the mode of connectivity.
123 HP Envy 7858 Wireless Setup Wizard
Wireless connectivity using the wireless setup wizard is enabled as follows:
- Turn on the power of the computer and the 123 hp envy 7858 wireless. Connect the computer to the network and collect the details of the network for future reference.
- Turn on the wireless connectivity mode on the printing device to activate the wireless adapter of the device.
- Now, open the wireless setup wizard on the 123 hp envy 7858 printing device. It opens a list of networks to which the computer can be connected.
- Select the network to which the computer is connected. Enter the WEP or WPA of the network to make a connection from the device to the network.