123 HP Envy 7858 Printer Setup
Setting up the HP Envy 7858 printer is a very important step that has to be carried out with the utmost care and patience. The proper setting up of the device makes it comfortable for the user for the usage of the device in the future. The perfect 123.hp.com/setup 7858 of the device is also essential in harnessing the immense capabilities of the device as the setup lays the base for the successful installation of the driver and for the setup of wireless printing and other mobile printing features. You can avail technical help from our experts for queries relating to the printer setup.
123 HP Envy 7858 USB Setup
USB setup enables the user to connect the computer and the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 using the USB cable. This type of connection gives the user the most stable connection as it directly connects to the device without the interference of external agents.
p>USB setup for windows is done in the following the below given procedure:
- Turn on the power supply for the windows computer and the HP Envy 7858 printer. Wait till the devices boot up.
- Once the booting up is completed, take the USB cable that is available with the accessories of the printing device and make a connection with the computer.
- Add the device to the computer and disconnect the USB cable. Now, install the driver of the printing device.
- During the driver installation, he driver installer requires the mode of connection. Select USB connection and redo the USB connection between the computer and the 123.hp.com/envy7858.
USB setup for Mac computer is done by following the given steps:
- Power on the Mac computer and ensure that at least one working USB port is available to make the connection from the printing device.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the rear of the 123.hp.com/setup envy7858 and the other end to the rear of the computer. Use the USB cable provided along with the printing device.
- Once the connection is made, the device has to be added to the computer in the scan and print menu found under the system preferences.
- Once the device is added, disconnect the USB cable and proceed to the driver installation. Set the connectivity mode to USB in the driver installer and make the connection between the devices.
123 HP Envy 7858 Power Cord Connection
Connecting the power cord with the printing device is made by following the given procedure:
- Open the box containing the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 very carefully by removing the packing tapes using a sharp tool.
- Take out the accessories that have been shipped along with the printing device and separate the power cord from among them. Remove all the packing materials from both ends of the cord.
- Insert one end of the power cord to the rear of the 123 hp setup 7858 and the other end to a power plug socket. Preferably, use a direct plug socket although you may use an extension box.
- In case if there is any case of voltage fluctuations make sure to use a voltage stabilizer for the safety of the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printing device.
- Make sure that the power cord is in very good condition as a damaged cord may lead to adverse effects. Also be very careful and concerned about personal safety while connecting the power cord.
123 HP Envy 7858 Ink Cartridges Installation
Ink cartridges are installed to the123.hp.com/envy7858 using the following method:
- Check the accessories that have been packed along with the printing device for the ink cartridges. Carefully handle them, as even the slightest damage may cause malfunction.
- Turn on the HP Envy 7858 printer and open the top door. Make sure that there are no dirt or any other obstacles inside.
- Open the box containing the ink cartridges carefully and pull out the cartridges. Remove the protective strip on the ink nozzles by handling the ink cartridges using the black plastic area.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots and press them in for the completion of the installation.
- Once the installation is made, go to the settings of the printing device. Select the align ink cartridges to make the device to align the cartridges in the respective places.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 7858 prints a test page to confirm proper alignment of the cartridges.
Load Paper into the Input Tray
Loading of paper is done successfully by going with the given steps:
- Turn on the power supply for the 123.hp.com/envy7858. Open the front door of the printing device to see the paper tray.
- Pull the paper tray out and make sure that is clean and free from dirt. Check the compatible type of paper for the printing device and make those ready.
- Arrange the papers uniformly in the same alignment and place them carefully on the tray so that the papers rest against the wall of the tray.
- Once the paper has been arranged adjust the width guides to make the paper to be in a static position. Be very careful so that you do not overload the tray or use the incompatible type of paper.
Printer Software Installation
Fllow these effective steps for the Printer software installation:
- Make the initial connection between the computer and the123 HP Envy 7858 printer using the USB cable provided along with the device.
- Once the connection is made, add the device to the computer and make the device the default 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printing device of the computer.
- Open the internet browser on your computer and visit the official HP website and download the printer software pertaining to your printing device.
- Install the saved software on the computer with the help of the computer’s software installation wizard. Restart the computer after the installation of the printer software for the proper functioning of the software